1. What information do we collect?
We ask for personal data when you request an information or a service, respond to an inquiry, exchange correspondence with us or participate in other activities that may exist in our site.
It is always your choice to proceed when we ask you for personal data. However, if you do not want to provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to obtain certain information that we only provide to identified users.
Similarly, when you visit our Websites, we will collect information known as "clickstreams" (IP address, domain name, etc.). This information, combined with the data you provide, allows us to adjust the functioning of our website to improve the experience of your visits.
2. How do we use the information we collect?
We use your personal information in the following ways:
a) To provide you with information about our services;
b) To send you newsletters, informative emails or surveys;
c) To help us create relevant contents for you;
d) To help us create better products and services;
e) To enable you to download documents, gain access to services or participate in other activities you select;
f) To help you find software, services or product information that is important to you.
We do not share your data with any company or organization outside our Association nor do we transfer it outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
3. How do we protect your data?
To ensure the security of your personal data, we use a number of security measures. Your personal data is stored on secure networks that can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have access privileges and undertake a commitment to respect and maintain the confidentiality of such information.
In spite these measures, when you provide personal data on the Internet there is always a risk that these may be intercepted and used by third parties outside our control, despite all our efforts to the contrary.
4. What do we understand by personal data? What principles do we apply?
4.1 Collecting and Processing of Data
"Personal data" means any information of any nature whatsoever and independently of its support (including sound and image) and how it is collected, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
AICC collects and treats the personal data that is voluntarily provided by the owner of the personal data (data subject) by filling out the various forms on our website, in person, by telephone, mail and electronic mail.
Any information the owner provides will only be used for the purpose described and in compliance with data protection laws.
The data is stored and kept for a period of time depending on the purpose for which the information is processed and whether there are legal requirements that demands the data to be kept for a minimum period of time. Where there is no specific legal requirement, the data shall be stored only for the period of time necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or later processed, after which time it shall be deleted.
4.2 General Principles Applicable to Data Processing
In terms of general principles concerning the processing of personal data, AICC undertakes to ensure that the data of the owner is:
4.3 Technical, Organizational and Security Measures Implemented
- Object of a lawful, loyal and transparent treatment in relation to the subject;
- Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not subsequently treated in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed;
- Accurate and up-to-date whenever necessary;
- Preserved in a way that allows data subjects to be identified only for the period necessary for the purposes;
- Treatied in a manner that ensures its safety, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful treatment and loss, destruction or accidental damage, and appropriate technical or organizational measures are taken.
In order to guarantee the security and maximum confidentiality of the data, AICC treats the information in accordance with the internal policies and procedures of security and confidentiality, which are reviewed and updated periodically, according to the terms and conditions legally anticipated.
Depending on the nature, scope, context and purpose of data processing, and the risks arising from the treatment of the rights and freedoms of the data subjects, AICC applies, both at the time of determination of the means of treatment, and at the moment of the treatment itself, the technical and organizational measures necessary and adequate for the protection of the personal data and the fulfilment of the legal requirements. It also undertakes to ensure that, by default, only data that is necessary for each specific purpose of treatment is processed and that such data is not made available without human intervention to an indeterminate number of persons.
5. Rights of Data Owners
At all times, the holder may exercise their rights of access, rectification, limitation of purposes, portability and / or erasure.
We do not make decisions, including profiling, based solely in automated processing.
Whenever you want to exercise your rights, contact us by sending a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies on our website can be categorized as follows:
- Own cookies: Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from an equipment or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session cookies: Collect and save data when you access a web page.
- Technical Cookies: Allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in them.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the responsible the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and in the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements in the function of data analysis of the users of the service.